WinLpt is a program designed to regularly set a combination of LPT port digital output signals in accordance with the script commands.
Supported methods: set, clear, invert state of several pins, shift left/right, waiting for specified time interval; cycles, subprograms.
This is useful for automatic control LEDs
or other devices directly connected to the LPT port.
Creation of a script is extremely simple
Preview LEDs and Music Visualization are supported.
Visualizing music with LEDs is avaliable. WinLpt Visualization plugin is available for 3 players:+ Winamp 5+ WMP
// Windows Media Player+ AIMP2(3)
Just try click to the Preview or Visualisation pictures (by Left and Right buttons).
OS: Windows 9x/Me/2000/NT/XP/Vista/Seven/7/8
Platforms: 32/64-bit (x86/x64)
Examples of simple scripts for 12 LEDs are connected directly to the LPT port
goto startIllustrated the result of "collision":Script "cycles":
goto cycleIllustrated the result of "cycles":Script "eff":
sleeps 1000 ; set pause 1000 ms between states
goto cycleIllustrated the result of "eff", real photos:
- Just run wndlpt.exe
- Drag-n-Drop text file with script to WndLpt window.
- Script will be automatically compiled and run. JUST ALL!
- Now look at the LEDs or other devices connected to LPT port.
- You can Drag-n-Drop another script to WndLpt window.
- On startup without command line arguments WndLpt trying to run a script "autorun.txt".
- The window can be hidden and shown using the context menu icon in the taskbar.
- On F6 performed: read script from file, compile, run.
- On F11 - Step mode. On F5 - Continue.
- In the directory "scripts" you can find some training examples.
- The script stops when it detects errors in it.
- Unessential errors errors will be ignored.
- Script is ANSI or Unicode text. Maximum script file size restricted by 64 kB for reasons of common sense.
Detailed description: http://wndlpt.sourceforge.net/
Description in Russian: http://wndlpt.sourceforge.net/ru/
Description in Russian http://mavius.mavjuz.com/projects/msvc/wndlpt/
Latest Release 0.2.8: https://wndlpt.codeplex.com/releases/view/107091
m a i l t o : m a v i u s @ y a n d e x . r u